Victorianne Russell-Walton, a Breast Cancer Advocate since 2007, after being misdiagnosed 4 times by her physician. Vicki is an empowering and motivated advocate whose experiences include:
• It’s In The Genes, LLC ™ COO, Lanham, Maryland
• Best Practices Compendium “Pinkie Parties” 2013 -2014, International
• The Leadership Council for Healthy Communities, Inc.2013
• Research Team, Cancer Survivorship Care Study, 2013
• AmeriHealth Caritas Partnership Health Ministry Coalition, 2013
• Woman Journal, Maryland, Washington, DC, 2013
She is the author of the pending book, “It’s In The Genes, LLC ™. A book that describes the trials of her experiences as a cancer survivor, educational resources, and some feel good tips to help you make it through another day. She has won the 2013 -2014 Best Practices Compendium for “Pinkie Parties” , G.E.T. Cancer Survivor Award ( Portsmouth, Va) for 2013 and the Wind Beneath My Wings ( Washington, DC ) also in 2013 as well as numerous other awards and media recognition as a speaker and advocate.
If money was no object where would your next vacation be? Italy
Who is your biggest supporter? My Husband – Harvey Walton
How do you relax? When I am sending our cards to others or creating a Cancer Pinkie baskets.
When do you feel most powerful? When I am on Stage Speaking or on the phone praying for someone. You can feel my Father in the room.
What are 3 things you cannot live without?Jesus, My Family and My Advocacy
Email email@example.com or visit online at www.itsinthegenes.com for more information.
Latest posts by Connected Woman Magazine (see all)
- Then & Now : Monchel Hollins
Her change in mindset, changed her course in life and saved her from destruction. - December 15, 2017
- Each Day Is A Gift
We should be thankful for whatever we have and not dwell on the things we don't. - December 15, 2017
- She’s the Consumer : Episode Two – My Amazon.com Experience
Amazon Delivers Customer Service Along with Everything Else - December 9, 2017