Sign up and get your profile set up now in the CWM Business Directory now available. For $100/YR you can have your profile set up and regularly shared on social media. You can see a generic sample page here .
CWM Business Directory can include:
- Business Logo (hi-res)
- Contact Info (featuring any or all–Address, City/State/Email/URL/ Social Media Links)-State/Email/URL are mandatory
- Business Bio (max. 200 words)
- 1-3 Product/Services Spotlight (photos and/or text)
- 1 -4 Testimonials
- Call to action Link (optional) (on-going offer)
- Owner Photo(hi-res) (optional)
- Owner Bio (max. 150 words) (optional)
- 1 Video (YouTube or Vimeo hosted preferred) (optional)
- General Business Flyer/Ad
Daily Sessions / Users / Pageviews
2,132 / 1,796 / 2,938
82 % FEMALE Demographic
Top 5 visiting countries are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India and Australia
Be sure to note your business niche if you have a preference (otherwise will be determined by business bio). If any features on CWM they may be noted last. Must be subscribed to the newsletter at http://eepurl.com/Pv0ev
*Note: Please update your bio, photos etc. and be sure to list recent accomplishments. While some information is optional, remember the more complete your profile is the better it will appear. Send all info in via Dropbox (place all in one folder named after your business) and share folder to firstname.lastname@example.org OR place all in zipped folder and upload directly to CWM here.
If your profile is selected you will be notified and invoiced within 5 business days of receipt!
Be sure to proof and double-check all materials/text BEFORE sending to AM.
Your profile will be searchable and shared on our social media!
Latest posts by Connected Woman Magazine (see all)
- Connected Books : A Letter to My Abuser
We chat with Author Sharisa Robertson and some of her contributors about her latest project that exposes abuse and the healing birthed from being victorious and no longer a victim. - April 24, 2017
- Media Maven : Kristyn Alexis
This Influencer, Content Creator, Mom and Career Woman packs an empowering punch into her channel every week. - April 14, 2017
- In Due Time
Mea Boykins' journey is a global success story that is nowhere near its final chapter. - April 3, 2017