Well he did it. While I am not quite sure if Donald even thought he stood a chance at getting this far, he has made it to being the presumptive Republican nominee for the next Presidential election. While that may excite some and scare many, as the election draws nearer, CWM takes a look at 11 Excellent Reasons why Every Woman Should Be Voting for Donald Trump and why women should be coming out in droves on election day.
11. He knows what the job market needs. He will create those jobs and then fire everyone!
We can’t deny the efficiency and swiftness at which Donald can let someone go. If you are on the White House staff you should be afraid. Very afraid.
10. He may one day be single again and you don’t want to lessen your chances of being his next wife.
I mean why ruin your chances by being a hater. The real MVP wife will be the one who can get him to change his hairstyle. I’ll wait…
9. He is an expert at filing bankruptcy and could potentially find a way for the US to file and eliminate the deficit.
Now you probably have at least one friend or colleague who is equally talented in the field of Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. But I am sure no one does it better than THE DONALD. I know he knows all the tips and tricks. And if he doesn’t know I bet he pays someone handsomely to make sure they know.
8. He loves women, even the Mexican ones. As long as they stay on his good side….or are related to him….or you aren’t running against him in an election.
I mean that’s what he said. Didn’t he say he had the upmost respect for women? (I’m too lazy to research this). I mean you can’t get any of his ex-wives to say one bad thing about him. NOT ONE THING! Either he upped the spousal support or maybe he isn’t the jerk he plays on TV.
7. He can pay for his own stuff, travel and events. Right?
I mean everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything. There should be no complaining about where Melania got her dress or how much their family vacation cost like they did mercilessly with President Obama. Donald can pick up his own tab and he should!
6. You can play the Drinking Game at your home with your girlfriends. Whomever CANNOT guess what Melania’s platform message will be has to take a drink. It will go something like this:
One Girlfriend yells, “Education?”
Rest of Girlfriends yell,”NOPE!”
*tip Take some Advil for the morning
5. If that wall idea pans out, you can then petition to get him to build one between you and your exes!
I mean who wants to run into HIM at the grocery store, or the bank or at your mutual child’s wedding!
4. His inauguration will look like a melting pot of flags. The American flag, the confederate flag, well you see where I am going.
You couldn’t pay me to be there. Scared wouldn’t be the word. If it does anything like his campaign events, there are bound to be tailgating with FREE BUDWEISER and free blackeye’s everywhere. No thanks.
3. There will be a MONEY tree now during the big Christmas decoration setup at the White House. This is guaranteed to make the tours more inviting!
I mean when your Christmas money gets low you can just take a trip to the White House and convince yourself that its ok to take it because well “Donald doesn’t need anymore money”.
2. When the government threatens to shut down , he can threaten to take back all those Trump Tower Free Nights giftcards he has given away.
Nice Hotels are expensive. Nobody wants to give those back.
and at # 1 is
1. He is going to be tough on ISIS . You saw how he handled Megyn Kelly.
Anyone want to go half on a bomb shelter? o_O
Enjoy the Laughs!
Share your own funny reasons below (we don’t want any real reasons or comments from angry people o_O)
Latest posts by AJ Wesley (see all)
- The $575 Mistake: When Your Hobby Puts You In the Red
Don't let that lady and her chirper teaching assistant get you sued 30 something years later because you didn't read the fine print to that lesson that says, "You shareth and they taketh away". - July 27, 2017
- Athletics, Black Hair and Why It’s An Issue - August 11, 2016
- Loving Jesus, Freedom, Comedy and Getting Served - July 16, 2016