Jacqueline Boone is a Business & Digital Marketing Consultant and the Creator of the online publication & web series, 6 Months to Live.
She specializes in working with mission-driven entrepreneurs (or soon-to-be entrepreneurs) and small businesses who want to make a profound impact on a national or global scale and teaches them the tools and strategies for how to connect and build community and business quickly.
Her clients have described her as a walking catalyst, lightning in a bottle, and even a cheerleader for the world. Her extensive international experience in marketing and communications includes working for multinationals & publications such as Cisco, Volt, Aramark, Bel Power, Instyle magazine, and several others. She frequently teaches at leading coworking spaces such as WeWork, The Hub, In Good Company, and Next Space and speaks across the world. She believes that the world is a better place when people live their passion and create a lifestyle and business that supports making a difference.
1. When do you feel the most powerful? It’s a tie between teaching and travel! I feel the most in service when I’m teaching. I absolutely love being in front of an audience or a group and helping people learn something that will hopefully improve their lives. I feel powerful when I’m traveling, especially on my own because it requires courage, independence, and provides the opportunity for complete freedom.
2. Shoes, Purse, Clothes? What’s your biggest budget? Travel. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on travel over the years. I’m deeply passionate about exploring other cultures and ways of life. I love hearing people’s stories, their perspectives, trying new foods, and learning other languages. It reminds me that there are multiple ways to approach life and that humanity is beautiful and we are all more alike than different.
3. How do you relax? I admit it. I’m a trekie and a tree hugger. I currently live in the mountains outside of Asheville, North Carolina. It’s the perfect balance to my busy international travel schedule. When I’m home, I spend most of my time in nature and at night, watch movies or old Star Trek episodes. I also love dancing, playing the banjo, and spending time with friends.
4. Manicure/Pedicure or both? Both! As a little girl, my favorite color was pink, and I thought painted nails were one of the best things in the world. As I got older, I got more into sports, and my favorite color switched to blue for many years. Recently, pink has been making a comeback, and I find myself truly enjoying manicures and pedicures again—in pink, of course.
5. Name a woman you would love to lunch with. Three immediately come to mind. Cate Blanchett, Ellen, and Danielle LaPorte. I would enjoy meeting Cate because she’s incredibly talented, such a pro, and real. Ellen because I know I would laugh, dance, and probably be part of making someone’s dream come true. Danielle LaPorte because she’s authentic, soulful, and makes spirituality accessible. I know that I would have much to learn and to say to all of these amazing women.
Latest posts by Connected Woman Magazine (see all)
- A Beautiful Shade of Green
Kirstie Lauren shares her love for wellness and how her subscription box brings you the "greenest" choices for a more beautiful you. - January 15, 2018
- Then & Now : Monchel Hollins
Her change in mindset, changed her course in life and saved her from destruction. - December 15, 2017
- Each Day Is A Gift
We should be thankful for whatever we have and not dwell on the things we don't. - December 15, 2017